Dr. Stephen Nulty BDS (Manc.)
Principle Dentist - GDC: 51506
Stephen is the practice principal of Tottington and Ramsbottom Dental Surgeries and is qualified from Manchester University as a Dental Surgeon with six distinctions and honours accrued along the way.
Stephen is a member of the British Dental Association and served on the local dental committee for many years. Stephen first established Tottington Dental Surgery to fulfill a local need, and a little later established Ramsbottom Dental Surgery to further extend our services to the people of Bury and surrounding areas.
Both surgeries have been providing high quality Dental care to all patients for over 30 years. In fact Stephen and his excellent team of Dentists, Therapists and Nurses were awarded best Dental Practice by Bury Metrolink in an independent survey covering all areas of the Metrolink area, out of 37 Dental Practices!
Stephen's aim has always been to provide the highest levels of Dental Care to all patients. All aspects of modern Dentistry are undertaken from treatment of the very nervous to those seeking cosmetic services.
Dr. Barry Morrison BSc Hons., BDS (Manc.)
Associate Dentist - GDC: 211125
Barry qualified from the University of Manchester in 2011. Since then he has had a keen interest in upgrading his skills and knowledge. To this end he has attended courses with world's leading dentists. He enjoys all aspects of family dentistry and has a special interest in cosmetic dentistry.
Barry especially likes providing minimally invasive options which allow fantastic results with little to no drilling of the teeth.
In his spare time he goes to the gym and likes catching the latest release at the cinema.
Every member of our practice team has made a personal commitment to deliver a quality service for our patients:
- We aim to provide dental care of consistently good quality for all out patients. We have management systems to help us and these define each team member's responsibilities when looking after you.
- We will work with you to provide care that meets your needs and wishes. We will explain options and costs so that you can make an informed choice. We will always tell you what we are proposing to do and tell you about any significant risks.
- We hold regular practice meetings to review our procedures for looking after patients.
- We look after your general health and safety while you are at the practice. We ask you about your general health and any medicines that you are taking. This helps us to treat you safely. We keep all information about you confidential.
- Infection control and cleanliness are essential for the safety of our patients. All members of our team receive training in the current standards of infection control.
- We screen all our patients for mouth cancer and discuss tobacco and alcohol use because these increase you risk of oral cancer.
- Everyone at the practice takes part in continuing professional development to keep their skills and knowledge up to date.
- All new members of the team are trained in our practice procedures. Once a year we review individual training needs for everyone in the practice.
- We ask our patients for their views in our services and have systems for dealing with feedback to identify any opportunities for improvement.